Donet, McMillan & Trontz P.A Invites You to a Fundraiser To Keep Judge Chiaka Ihekwaba
Posted on November 09, 2021 7:00 AM EST
It is our pleasure to cordially invite you to a virtual fundraiser to keep Judge Chiaka Ihekwaba as a Miami-Dade Court Judge. This Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at: 5:30PM EST. If you are unable to attend please consider a contribution to the campaign by visiting Judge Ihekwaba's website
or the Judge's campaign donation website
To contribute by mail, please make your check payable to:
Judge Chiaka Ihekwaba Campaign
c/o Karen Jones.
6468 Manor Lane, South Miami, FL 33143.
$1,000 maximum contribution per person or entity.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US VIA ZOOM
Zoom Meeting Info:
Meeting ID: 870 7212 4140 | Passcode: 963101
This event will be hosted by:
- Alan J. Kluger – Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine, P.L.
- Amado Alan Alvarez – The Alvarez Trial Law Firm
- Amber Kornreich and Gerald Kornreich, Law Offices of Kornreich & Associates
- Cary A. Lubetsky, Martin Zilber and Michael I. Feldman, Krinzman Huss Lubetsky Feldman & Hotte
- Daniel Foodman – The Foodman Firm, P.A
- H.T. Smith
- Israel Reyes – The Reyes Law Firm, P.A.
- Jacqueline Arango, Michael Chavies, Gerald Cope, Richard C. Milstein, Alexandra Mora, Brian Miller, Neisen Kasdin, Spencer Crowley, Akerman, LLP
- Joel H. Brown & Philip Freidin- Freidin Brown, P.A.
- John W. Kozyak – Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton
- Kendall Coffey, Robert Burlington, Kevin Kaplan, and Coffey Burlington, P.L.
- Maria Llado McMillan – Maria Llado McMillan, P. A.
- David Donet, Larry McMillan & David Trontz – Donet, McMillan & Trontz, P. A